Surgeon Simulator 2013
- Initially created for the Global Game Jam.
- Perform heart, kidney and brain transplants.
- Ambulance Mode!
- Tons of creative achievements.
- Team Fortress 2 themed bonus stage.
- Ridiculous QWOP style controls.
- Physics based gameplay.
- Razer Hydra & Oculus Rift support.
- Countless easter eggs and secrets.
You are Nigel Burke… an ordinary guy, with no outstanding skills. Somehow in a position to perform various transplant operations, using any tools available. Complete operations in the quickest time possible, with minimal blood loss! Features Revolutionary 1 to 1 finger manipulation control system. Realistic surgical tool physics. Thumping soundtrack. This is, Surgeon Simulator 2013.
Initially created in January 2013 over 48 hours as part of the Global Game Jam. Surgeon Simulator went on to become an Internet sensation. The game was played by hundreds of the YouTube community and to date has had more than 70 million views on numerous videos. It stormed through the Greenlight process and shot to the Number 2 Top Sellers shortly after release on Steam.