- Made in under 7 days for the 7DFPS Challenge.
- Crafting, survival, mystery and intrigue.
- All blended into an FPS.
- Discover Europas secrets.
- No expense spared on visuals and audio.
- Created as a tech demo for a potentially larger project.
- Powered, of course, by Unity :)
It was supposed to be the first manned flight to breach the heliosphere. To leave the solar system behind and escape the background noise of the solar winds. Instead something went horribly wrong. The escape vessel was jettisoned due to a malfunction at just the wrong time and was dragged mercilessly into the Jovian moon Europa. Clambering from the wreckage in one piece it’s obvious that there’s no way off this barren ice world. The ships right off and there’s no chance of rescue. Not this far out, not for one life.
The only thing left to do is investigate this foreign planet and see what secrets it might hold.
Europa Concept was made in just under 7 days for the 7DFPS challenge. It combines adventure, mystery and fps into a lovingly crafted demo.